With over 15 years of experience in rebuilding and calibrating instruments, no job is too small, too big, too old or too obscure. We specialize in all vintage cars and motorcycles but have a particular passion for Porsche repairs.
We are the premier source for instrument repairs, restorations, and conversions.
- Dial face restoration
- Mechanical temperature gauge repair
- Lens polishing for milky and yellowed lens
- Scratch removal by hand
- Re-chrome of existing and damaged plastic
- Especially proficient with Porsche gauge & speedometers repairs
From simple fixes to full concours restorations on your vintage cars or motorcycles.
- Electronic/mechanical instruments:
Speedometers, Tachometers, Gauges, Clocks, Odometers and Electronic clusters
- All levels of repairs from basic to concours
- Clock repairs and quartz conversions
- Conversion for engines with higher readouts or redlines
Along with many others, we’ve been fortunate enough to work on some of the following brands - Abarth, BMW, Bugatti, Ducati, Ferrari, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Talbot-Lago, and Volkswagen.
- Speedometers and instruments to reflect your taste
- Bespoke color combinations of face, pointer, and bezel
- Custom work includes color face conversions
- Customize your bezel or add a special logo
- MPH to KM/H and KM/H to MPH conversions